HOW WE DO IT
Business Continuity Services
We work closely with your organisation to gain an in depth understanding of your business requirements and existing business continuity procedures.
From this we will produce a plan that gives you the best possible solution to safely and effectively transport your staff to where they need to be within timescales that match the contingency plans for the operations that are most critical to your business.
- Emergency transport
- Evacuation solutions
- Simulated exercises/testing
- Planning and performance services
- Invocation procedure design services
- Compilation of manuals
These are some of the services we most frequently offer clients but every client is different so if you can’t see what you’re looking for please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Once you gave a continuity plan in place it is obviously important to review and test it regularly. We work with you to provide on-going client support, as well as being on standby for invocation.
- 24/7/365 UK based incident room
- Control centre system showing real time availability of our transport network so that we can quickly identify available operators/vehicles
- Dedicated account management
- Web-based transport plans